Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sharing styles between uibinders declarations

Hi,

I am trying to do something that I believe should be possible.

I am defining in one widget a number of css rules which I would like to share with another widget. I could make those rules available using @external but I'd rather not. What I would like to do is to export those rules to my widget class (using a MyStyle) and then import those rules into my second widget using the <ui:with field="styleSearch" type="xxx.MyStyle" /> uibinder tag.

I tried teh above but I am getting a "Deferred binding result type xxx.MyStyle should not be abstract". I tried forcing it using a GWT.create, although I am pretty convinced that it is not needed. But it still fails.

If anybody can provide me some directions as to why this is not working? can it work or should I do it differently?

Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment