Thursday, May 30, 2013

GWT 2.5.1 integration with Autocomplete Google Places

 Hi all, I've made a little googling about this subject but seems that all info I get is a little obsolete...
I'm developing a GWT application that should use the known google autocomplete functionallity in a suggestBox in order to help the user to find an Address (i.e passing previously the country, city, and let the user type the street and get suggestions from the application).
I guess I could implement a rpc call to the service and parse the results to fill the oracle suggestions, but I thought maybe there could be some gwt api for doing this in a more clean way.
Could you please help me?
Thank in advance and regards.

PD: sorry if there is a posted solution to my question, I promise I've been searching for a couple of days, and maybe I didn't used the right terms for searching ;)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment