Thursday, March 28, 2013

Static files not deploying to appspot

I have a gwt app that contains some static image files.  I put them under "war/img" and everything works fine locally. I'm using Eclipse and use the deploy command to move everything over to the appspot server for deployment.

However, after I deploy the app to the appspot server in Eclipse, I get an error that the img directory doesn't exist.  It doesn't seem like it's being copied over.  I would do this manually if I could, but I don't know how to access appspot aside from the deploy command.

I asked this a few days ago and didn't get a response. Is there a better forum to ask this question?  How would I pursue this with Google?

Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment