Saturday, March 30, 2013

Re: PopupPanel.center() not centering content?

Any idea?
Should I report this as a bug? And what are the possible workarounds?


On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 2:59 PM, Ed Bras <post2edbras@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Jens,
Thanks for the code example.
I tired it and your code example works, see attachment.

However, instead of setting the popup content you created in the above method "createPopupContent" I added a panel of my own (in the same html  page), and it's not centered ;(..
I disabled any animation (fade in) and borders/shading effects. As you can see, what's left is just a stupid panel with hardly any content. 
I don't understand why it's not centered.
I played around with it, but could it get it to center, like:
+ Removing almost all styles, also the width of the outer panel.
+ However, If I use only the outer panel that contains the inner content, and fill it with some text as done in your example, it does center.
So adding text will center it, but not putting panels in panels in panels... etc.. with some basic styles...

Any idea?

- Ed

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment