Monday, March 25, 2013

Where does the clip on my DialogBox come from?

I have a DialogBox that works well, but now I'm trying to add a drop shadow to it.  I can get it, except that the element.style on the div that gets created has "clip: rect(auto auto auto auto)" in it.  It I delete that, the drop shadow shows, but with it the drop shadow is invisible.

I can't figure out where it is coming from.  I am quite sure that there is nothing in my code that sets this property, so I'm guessing it must be in GWT, but I can't find it there, either.  Or is my browser imposing it on me.

The clip is set on the element.style, not on any css class or other selector.  I don't understand how it got there.

Anyone know where it comes from and how to get rid of it?

Thanks,

Michael

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment