Monday, November 28, 2011

RequestFactory and Google Data Store

Hello everybody.

I have a simple question. Can I use the @PersistenceCapable
annotation(data store) and the @Entity annotation in the same class
(classes).

I've just find RequestFactory to use data model in cliente side, but
I'm not sure how can it change my actual model. Can I keep my
@Persistent annotations in the class or have I to change them to the
javax.annotation ones? (I'd love some tutorial reference or something
like that)

PDT: how can I generate the Proxy entities, the service locators and
the rest of the RequestFactory structure with eclise? I mean, I have
the model (@PersistenceCapable and/or @Entity) with a couple of
entities (as 10), but I want to avoid typing to much code repeating
@ProxyFor, @ProxyValue, etc, instead, I'd like to use an eclipse
generator wich would create the basic code structure.

Thanks a lot.

Magus.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment