Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Question about serializing into file

Hello,

for backup reasons I want to serialize some runtime data that I
already marked with IsSerializable into a file. Since I can send the
data via RPC to a client, I am trying to use that same mechanism to
write into a file.

The idea is, that data must be serialized at server-side to transport
through internet and at client-side, it must be transformed back.
So - in my opinion - there must be a way, to serialize the data and
write it into a file. When I need that backup, I simply would restore
it, by using the client-part of that GWT-mechanism.

Am I right with that theory? Can someone give me a hint where to
start? Or just some links?

THX ! ;)


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment