Sunday, August 29, 2010

Using GWT 2.0.4 with PHP

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to integrate GWT 2.0.4
seamlessly with PHP.

When running in devmode I can see that it runs on in built server. How
can I tell the GWT hosted mode debugger to use the apache server
installed via XAMPP on my local machine instead of the Jetty Server.
If i can do this, I can put the PHP Server code in my war folder and
make war my document root.

Or is it possible to run PHP code on the in built Jetty Server?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Vimal.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment