Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Re: Loading the old 'gwt.js' bootstrap script is no longer supported

It sounds to me like you're editing ClientCallDetails.html in the compiler output instead of the source directory. You probably want src/com/sample/project/public/ClientCallDetails.html.


On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 12:17 PM, grasshopper <revi2003@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,

I am trying to upgrade the GWT version of a project I did a long time
ago from the beta version of GWT to GWT 1.5.3.

When I try to run the project in host mode I get the following error:
[TRACE] The development shell servlet received a request for 'gwt.js'
in module 'com.sample.project.ClientCallDetails.gwt.xml'
[WARN] Loading the old 'gwt.js' bootstrap script is no longer
supported; please load
'com.sample.project.ClientCallDetails.nocache.js' directly

I did change my ClientCallDetails.html file's <script /> tag to
reflect the new module name to load instead of gwt.js. However, every
time I compile the project the .html gets overwritten and module to
load returns to gwt.js

Anyone have ideas as to what I might of missed during my upgrade to
GWT 1.5?

Thanks in advanced

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment