Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pause scrolling in a scrollpanel...

H i All,

I'm using GWT with Vaadin & I have a drawing area & a scroll panel
inside my client-side widget constructor as follows. (I intend to use
the drawing area for drawing a graph using Lines/Paths)

DrawingArea drawArea= new DrawingArea(500, 500);
ScrollPanel scrollPanel = new ScrollPanel();
scrollPanel.add(drawArea);
initWidget(scrollPanel);

When the graph is drawn, it's automatically scrolled to right.
Now I need to PAUSE/CONTINUE scrolling on a button click.

How do I PAUSE scrolling..?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Asela.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment