Friday, January 13, 2017

Re: Super Dev Mode stopped working in Chrome

Try Canary

$ cat bin/canary
#!/bin/sh

open -a Google\ Chrome\ Canary --args --disable-web-security --user-data-dir

On 12 Jan 2017, at 21:22, N Troncoso <noah.troncoso@gmail.com> wrote:

Super Dev Mode is no longer working for me in Chrome. It used to give me the little shield in the address bar that let me accept mixed content. That got annoying, so I added the "--allow-running-insecure-content" parameter and it didn't make me go through that anymore.

Now, in Chrome 55, the shield looks different, and even when I click Load Unsafe Scripts, I get an error in the console like this:


The only thing I found so far is to add the parameter "--disable-web-security", but that didn't work.

Does anyone have a work around for this issue? I am using SSL.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment