GWT Steering Committee Meeting (4/13/2016)
- Good progress in adding support.
- Need more tests for Java8: Soliciting contributions from community.
- Main criteria: Get new Guava working with GWT 2.8 before releasing 2.8.
Refresh of beta
- Being used regularly
- Thomas is driving a plan to handle this better. Will wait for this to be finalized.
- Check how much work is left to be done to get guava building before deciding on this.
- If 2.8 RC1 doesn't look imminent, put out a new beta.
On 04/25/2016 12:34 PM, Thomas Broyer wrote:
On Monday, April 25, 2016 at 4:18:04 PM UTC+2, Michael Joyner wrote:gwt-2.8.0-beta1 / isn't it about time for a beta2?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.