Sunday, April 24, 2016

Re: Compile a Java application into a single JavaScript file?

Just define another gwt.xml file for your app that points to the same entry point but uses the sso linker and use this for debugging,

On Sunday, April 24, 2016 at 3:16:25 AM UTC-4, Kirill Prazdnikov wrote:

<add-linker name="sso"/>

I tried that and this is great. Now I have the only script file and this is not a string like with the xsf linker, this is a normal JS file.

More, I do not need to collapse all perms since I use the only default one for all browsers. It does all I need.

However I have to switch to xsf when I want to start the SDM

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment