My GWT+Maven setup stopped working after upgrading to 2.7. I am running both GWT+MAVEN (gwt:run) and GWT+MAVEN+Eclipse (as google web application) using built in jetty and getting this popup box when i bring up the GWT process.--
Couldn't load AppFrontEnd from Super Dev Mode. server at http:/..
Please make sure this server is ready.
I have tried following things
1. Delete *.nocache.* file from target/[SNAPSHOT]/AppFrontEnd (Does not work ,the application does not show up any more)
2. Run with classic dev move in Eclipse (Does not work and i get a slightly different popup but basically asking same thing recompile)
3. mvn clean package and then gwt:run (Does not work)
4. mvn clean package gwt:compile and then gwt:run (Does not work)
5. gwt:run and once the process is up then "gwt:compile -Dgwt.compiler.force=true" (Works, the UI shows up fine but code changes are not detected anymore or no hot swapping hence useless)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.