Thursday, April 14, 2016

gwt-2.8-git compilation failure

This is probably due to my setup...

Before I post the embarrassing details and waste everybody's time...

* I have build gwt from git. Check

* I have SDM working with my code. Check

* Normal ant build / compilation of my program fails due to memory. Add more memory. Check

Q: Now the compilation fails on another spot. It looks like referencing a class of gwt-2.7

Is it possible for SDM to work and compilation to fail. Is there any cache or a workdir that I need to clean for this to work?

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

--
Vassilis Virvilis

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment