Monday, February 28, 2011

Re: SimplePager, CellTable, Progress Bar Gone

I finally got some time to try the AsyncDataProvider and I am finding
that getting the loading indicator to appear is not straightforward. I
have my application (too complicated to post) working but only by
invoking updateRowCount on the AysncDataProvider within a timer 50
milliseconds after something happens that I would normally expect the
loading indicator to appear. I found this approach by accident when I
had a bug in my code it seems a bit strange.

To try to figure out what really should be done I copied the example
in the javadoc for the AsyncDataProvider and it does NOT produce a
loading indicator. How would this example need to be changed to show
a loading indicator?

thanks,
Chris

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment