Monday, February 28, 2011

Re: Deferred Binding, Gin in library/widget ?

But in case I use a app-wide URL I still have to inject the URL into my DataSource class right? 
I could use Field Injection but isn't constructor injection the recommended way to do it ?

I think it boils down to the question: What is the best practice if you want to develop a standalone library which doesn't care if the user uses DI or any other method to pass resources and dependencies into my library classes?

Sorry that I repeat the question but do I have to annotate the constructor with @Inject if I want to allow for constructor based DI or is there any other way (to avoid dependency to the guice/gin  in my library)?

Thanks in advance

cheers
Uemit



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment