Monday, February 28, 2011

CellTree

I am having a really really hard time trying to handle a CellTree that
can be changed by the user, eg adding and removing nodes. No matter
what way I try to get the tree to refresh I always bump into a missing
API.
Why is it for instance that I cannot seem to get a handle on the
children of a TreeNode (I am trying to save a tree state and then
restore it)??? Why is it not possible to use the Class
CellTreeViewNode which seems to provide a number of useful features,
etc...?
Given that these features are rather standard, at least for desktop
apps, eg JFace for instance, I am wondering if I am missing something
here. I would very much appreciate is somebody can help me out of
this.
Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment