Saturday, February 26, 2011

Re: GPE auto-complete only partially working for UiBinder tags

Sekhar,

Can you explain that more clearly? I don't see any "Make this the
default editor" option. Eclipse will remember which editor I want to
use for a particular file, but I don't see a way to make that change
globally.

For example, if I open Widget1.ui.xml, it opens in WindowBuilder. I
can right-click and choose Open With -> UiBinder Template Editor (or
Other -> UiBinder Template Editor, they work the same for me) and then
whenever I reopen Widget1.ui.xml, it reopens in UiBinder Template
Editor. However, when I then open Widget2.ui.xml, it opens in
WindowBuilder, and I have to repeat the process for that and every
other *.ui.xml file I have. I would like to make the change once, and
then any time I open a *.ui.xml, it automatically opens in the
UiBinder Template Editor.

Thanks,
Derek

On Feb 25, 10:07 am, Sekhar Ravinutala <sek...@allurefx.com> wrote:
> If you want to make UiBinder Template Editor the default, choose it through
> Open With->Other rather than directly.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment