Monday, February 28, 2011

Re: GWT with JPA

Thanks Juan for your quick reply, I think I did not explain my problem
enough detailled so I try it again: My project compiles right so I
don't think it is a class-path problem in the common way: Refering to
http://code.google.com/intl/de-DE/webtoolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideServerCommunication.html#DevGuideSerializableTypes
I have to assure the following:
# The class is annotated with a JPA javax.persistence.Entity
annotation. -> I did this in my Entity object

for example:
@Entity
public class Member implements Serializable{

private static final long serialVersionUID = -8354006649751924339L;

public Long id;
}

# The fully-qualified class name is listed as one of the values of the
rpc.enhancedClasses configuration property in a .gwt.xml module file
that is part of the application. -> I think this is my problem. I
don't know how to put the class into my .gwt.xml file and I cannot
find any description how to do this, I only found some comments, that
the annotation can not be read by the client gwt code (which is clear
to me), but how can I put them into the gwt.xml file?

Thanks for your help

On 28 Feb., 16:18, Juan Pablo Gardella <gardellajuanpa...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I think you need the jpa sources in your classpath.
>
> Juan
>
> 2011/2/28 FritzTheCat <wg27_2...@hotmail.com>
>
> > Hi people,
>
> > i try to use gwt 2.2 with JPA. For this I use the @Entity annotation
> > in my shared folder and i get the error message:
> > The import javax.persistence cannot be resolved, Entity cannot be
> > resolved to a type. For me it is clear that something is missing in
> > the .gwt.xml file and I found the rpc enhanced feature but I don't
> > know how to include those classes. I used the following "<define-
> > configuration-property name="rpc.enhancedClasses" is-multi-
> > valued="true"/>" in my .gwt.xml file but I also have to define my
> > @Entity annotated classes. So how must the be defined in the .gwt.xml
> > file? Any help is appreciated,
>
> > thank you and nice greetings
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "Google Web Toolkit" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment