Monday, September 28, 2020

Re: Preauthentication service with GWT

I'm not sure that I would use GWT / JavaScript for my login page... Normally I just use Spring MVC (server-side instead of Browser based) and use Spring Security - all from Spring Boot...

mahoe schrieb am Montag, 28. September 2020 um 21:35:00 UTC+2:
I would suggest to use Spring Security! You can implement the login page in one GWT module and the rest of the application in other modules. The credentials you send via form submit. Depending on the success the user will be redirected to the application module(s) or if the wuthentication failed back to the login. In that case a query parameter could transport the reason to be displayed to the user (client certificate not valid, user name password wrong or something like that). I'm sure you can find a lot of example implementations.

crot...@gmail.com schrieb am Montag, 28. September 2020 um 13:30:05 UTC+2:
I want to develop an application for authenticate the user and redirect he to my web application.
Which server-side frameworks can I use for develop this (I want to use GWT as client-side framework)?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/61d6f1e3-4410-4f54-a348-79728d84d5ean%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment