Friday, September 11, 2020

Re: Eclipse Version

Thanks for your comment, I will have a look at the link ;)

Le vendredi 11 septembre 2020 à 15:24:00 UTC+2, lofid...@gmail.com a écrit :
Hmm the Eclipse Plugin is not supported anymore...

Just use Maven and you are good to go...

Here are some infos about the modern development with GWT: https://bit.ly/GWTIntroPadlet
Harvey13 schrieb am Freitag, 11. September 2020 um 14:30:17 UTC+2:
Hello I wanted to install GWT : The instructions indicate  "you may download it from the Eclipse Website.", so I download the current version :  Eclipse IDE 2020‑06.
But I don't find the File > New > Web Application Project on it...

Can you help me : which version do I have to install ?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/23eb9d14-e44f-4f14-a2b3-86be2d74b8b4n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment