Sunday, May 7, 2017

Re: webAppCreator + Maven = HTTP ERROR 404

I think I should first say:

mvn war:exploded

And then:

mvn gwt:devmode

Is there some guide on how to use Maven with GWT?

How could I compile my project using the production mode?  With Ant I would do:

ant build

With Maven I could say:

mvn package

and then decompress the war file produced, but I wonder whether there is an easier way.


Thanks & best,
Irek

W dniu niedziela, 7 maja 2017 21:20:26 UTC+2 użytkownik Irek Szczesniak napisał:
Hi,

I created a sample GWT project with the Maven template:

./gwt-2.8.1/webAppCreator -templates maven,sample -out app com.example.app

Then I want to run the dev mode:

mvn gwt:devmode

In the browser I get this error:

HTTP ERROR 404
Problem accessing /app.html. Reason:
Not Found

I would appreciate it if someone could help me out here.


Thanks & best,
Irek

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment