Sunday, February 12, 2017

Re: Which maven archetype for GWT applications?

Have you tried GWT project generator: https://gwt-project-generator.cfapps.io/ ? It generates a simple project with an entry point  

Le dimanche 12 février 2017 15:56:25 UTC+1, Magnus a écrit :
Hello,

I am looking for a suitable archetype for building GWT applications with maven.

I have tried "Codehaus" and "modular-webapp":
  • Codehaus
    With the codehaus archetype, I get a lot of errors when importing the generated project in eclipse.
    It seems that there are plugins missing

  • modular-web-app
    This would be my favorite one, but after importing it into eclipse, it leaves me with 4 (!) top-level projects (1 main and 3 sub-projects).
    Maybe the archetype is good, but this is a behavior that I cannot accept when dealing with many projects. (Can you avoid this?)
I know that there are several methods of using maven with eclipse and that there are different plugins.
Maybe the errors I saw with Codehaus result from this.

However, what can you recommend?

Thanks
Magnus

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment