Friday, March 25, 2016

Re: XML Parsing error with Chrome in Windows 10 ? :(

I just noticed I made a stupid mistake in the above post (mixing 2 issues :(.
I talk about Chrome, but that should be removed. I am not sure which browser is actually used, I just know the user agent that are unable to parse the xml correctly.
If you have any idea please let me know.
I use the xml header <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>" in the xml files, so that should be fine. It seems like a modern IE browser, so I would expect it to be able to correctly load and parse the xml,.
- Ed

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment