Thursday, March 24, 2016

GWT Spring - WebApplicationInitializer does not start

Hi, I want to configure Stomp MessageBroker by programmaticaly java code using Spring annotations in GWT 2.7 project but I noticed that method onStartup is not executed :/ I used system output print, logger and breakpoints and it's confirmed. I don't know what the problem? Maybe Jetty doesn't support this configuration method?
I changed version attribute in web.xml to 3.0 and I use javax servlet api 3.1.0. I'm using Eclipse and I also set project as Spring nature and I switch on scanning @Configuration etc. annotations.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment