Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Re: Why code ends up in Left over Soyc report? How to analyze?

@Jens: thanks a lot for al the insight.
I thought I understand it, but apparently not.
I did some reading and started to optimize thinks, like the thinks you suggested and reviewing my split points. I think I can merge some of them such that some code becomes exclusive to that split point that will reduce the left over.
Also I will define the initial download, after I am using class name literals for the split points (I wasn't aware of this 2.6.0 class literal split point shared naming feature). 
I also removed some sprite images that are used at the end of the app, but ended up left over. I use background-image css instead now.
Thanks, I will continue optimizing ;)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment