Sunday, September 27, 2015

Removing the SuperDevMode code server prompt

An irritation for me when using SuperDevMode is the prompt that appears when the application starts before the code server is ready.  I have patched my copy of gwt-dev to remove this prompt and keep the code cycling until the code server starts.  What I'd ideally like to do is to have this as an option that can be configured from gwt.properties.  If this option is already present somewhere and I haven't noticed it, I'd like to hear.  If the option isn't already present and this fix would be of interest to others, I'll put some more work in and submit it as new code for GWT.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment