Thursday, September 17, 2015

Re: Magical "js" function

It is not implemented yet, I have not seen in the master branch.

Cristian.,

El jueves, 17 de septiembre de 2015, 17:22:36 (UTC-3), Laser Jim escribió:
Hey,

I'm LOVING js interop.  I actually abandoned GWT a couple years ago in favor of another architecture, but with jsinterop, I'm willing to come back.

I've been using @JsType and friends, but I can't seem to find the "js()" function.  I know a few months ago, it wasn't yet implemented, but I'm wondering if there are any updates on this and/or if there is a tracking bug I can reference rather than posting in this group.

Thanks,
Jim

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment