Thanks @Jens, I merged them and it all compiles well.--
The errors were a bit misleading as apart from the Character errors I got a lot of "cannot be resolved to a type" at strange places in my code...
BTW: it seems to compile fine with compiler source/target set to java 1.8 (no need to set it to 1.7).
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.