Unbound classpath container: 'GWT SDK [missing]' in project 'HelpAssist' Build path Build Path Problem
Then I try to configure the SDK in the preferences but when I point to the gwt-user directory I get the message saying that no "gwt-user.jar" was found.
It all seems very strange to me
Tks for your help
On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 11:23 AM, Thomas Broyer <t.broyer@gmail.com> wrote:
How do you "point [your] eclipse to it"?Are you using "Import Existing Maven Project" from M2Eclipse?--
On Tuesday, July 24, 2012 2:50:18 PM UTC+2, Aldo wrote:Hi,I'm using GWT 2.3 and my project uses Maven. I'm trying to build an environment from scratch but I'm getting a strange error. I have gwt-user configure in maven but it downloads a file named gwt-user-2.3.0.jar and when I try to point my eclipse to it I have the following error:"gwt-user.jar is missing"I'm probably doing something wrong here, but I'm not able to compile my code. Do I have to download the SDK even with Maven configured? I'm asking that because I'd expect to have all configured directly under Maven.Thanks,Aldo
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-web-toolkit/-/QCTYu7d6o24J.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.
No comments:
Post a Comment