Thursday, July 26, 2012

GWT Server Memory Leak

Hi,

I'm deploying my app in a local webserver and I'm experiencing a Memory Leak. I analysed the heap with the jmap/Eclipse Memory Analyzer Tool and apparently the objects returned to the client are not being freed. I'm closing all Entity Managers after using them in a search (for instance), but it seems that the objects are still being referenced. Is there any configuration or specific method that I must call in order to get the objects freed?

Thanks,
Aldo

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment