Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Re: DevMode not working in Chrome after update

I never figured it out. I just switched to using DevMode in Firefox (using 13.0.1 and afraid to update right now) and compiling when necessary to use Chrome.

On Wednesday, July 25, 2012 4:03:26 PM UTC-4, mdwarne wrote:
I am having the same issue, 
I have been able to install the plugin by dragging it into the extensions window, but it still will not load
Mac Lion with latest Chrome.

Anybody figure out what is wrong yet?

Thanks,
Mike.

On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 4:16:03 AM UTC-10, Andy wrote:
I updated Chrome this morning and now when I try to use DevMode I get an error "Could not load GWT DevMode Plugin" and an offer to Download the GWT Developer Plugin. When I try to download it (it's already installed), it says "Extensions, apps, and user scripts can only be added from the Chrome Web Store." and there's no GWT plugin in the store.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-web-toolkit/-/X9fqUAmXmcoJ.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment