Thursday, March 31, 2011

Re: Overriding panel's iterator() prevents clickHandler from being called.

On Mar 31, 11:53 am, Vhann3000 <vhann3...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2- When the Button gets clicked, it should call the ItemClickHandler
> (but it does not if and only the overriden iterator() is not there).
>
I meant it doesn't work when I override iterator().

Now, from what I understand, GWT relies on being to walk through the
panel tree using iterators() and that means I can't "hide" a panel
like that
(hence why it fails).

If I'm correct, then what are my options? Obviously, I can't use
ScrollPanel
because it implements the "HasOneWidget" interface. But then, if I
don't
extend ScrollPanel, how can I implement HasScrollHandlers: to do that,
I must implement addScrollHandler() which returns a
HandlerRegistration.
The problem is that, as far as I know, HandlerRegistration can only be
returned by
HandlerManager and its subclasses (DefaultHandlerManager) yet these
are deprecated
with no replacement :s .

Regards,
Olivier

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment