Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Re: Overriding panel's iterator() prevents clickHandler from being called.

On 29 mar, 10:58, Ben Imp <benlee...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You shouldn't need to override any methods just to add scrollbars.  Im
> curious as to why you want to do that.  You should be able to just
> nest the panels, as you have done.
>
> -Ben
>

First off, sorry for the double post, I wasn't sure the first got
through.

Second, I may very well be wrong, but the way I understand it, if I
don't override the ScrollPanel's iterator(), then it will return the
VerticalPanel (as the VerticalPanel is the sole child widget of the
ScrollPanel). Of course, I don't want that, I want to be able to list
the VerticalPanel's child widgets with
scrollVerticalPanelInstance.iterator().

Or am I wrong? I can't test to make sure (as I'm not on my development
machine atm).

Regards,
Olivier

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment