Thursday, March 31, 2011

Re: GWT 2.2 + JPA problem?

What is the package of entity.User ? Are you put in client package?

Juan

2011/3/30 zoejules <ngspkinga@gmail.com>
I am working with GWT 2.2, JPA, Java EE 6 Web, glassfish v3. My
problem is that I receive the following error if I use my entity in an
RPC call: "No source code is available for type entity.User; did you
forget to inherit a required module?"

First I tought the problem was the annotation, but then I read that
from GWT 2.0 version should be working if "The class is annotated with
a JPA javax.persistence.Entity annotation". Is this mean that I don't
have to have the entity class in the client?

Ummm, I think I just write here everything what I think is important.
I have the GWT project with the following packages:

org.ecommunity
org.ecommunity.client (and org.ecommunity.client.view)
org.ecommunity.server -> and here is just a service impl.:
public class ECommunityServiceImpl extends RemoteServiceServlet
implements ECommunityService  {
   @EJB
   ECommunitySB bean;

   @Override
   public User loginService(String username) {
       return bean.getUserByUsername(username);
   }
}
My Main.gwt.xml looks like this:

<module>
   <inherits name="com.google.gwt.user.User"/>
   <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.theme.standard.Standard'/>
   <entry-point class="org.ecommunity.client.MainEntryPoint"/>
   <source path="client"/>
</module>

And I have an EJB Module Project with the following packages: entity
(in here is my User entity class) and a sessionbean (with my
sessionbean).

What is the problem? Do I miss something?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment