Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Re: Speed-Optimization of an application (RPCs, Architecture)

Hi Tanguy,

thank you for your answer. I think for my app it is too late to switch
to this kind of using commands and due to that having the chance to
batch them. (since i have only a few days to finish it). I will
consider it in my next apps.

Thanks for telling me, that fewer rpc calls are better than more rpc
calls (considering same amount of data), didn't find this information
anywhere!

I think for my app i will just wait until the first rpc send the data
from the server to the first tab, and then start the other rpcs. That
should be good enough for my app this time.

Greetings,
Fabian

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment