Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Loading GWT module after page is loaded

Hy peps,
I have a GWT App which is loading perfectly on a host page, but I
need to do some interaction before Its loaded, which cause this issue:
I get only a loading blank screen if I'm writing the script tag for
nocache.js into the document after the page loaded. Do you know why is
it and how can I fix it?
I checked and the path is fine, just the generated js code behaves
differently (like the function from nocache.js is undefined in the
browser specific one).

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment