Sunday, November 12, 2017

Re: Incremental GWT compiles when running in Google Cloud Platform

Thanks Thomas.  After some trial an error, I've got it magically working again.  No more bookmarks, or clicking "compile".  Yay!  :-)

The gotchas I faced were:
  1. The launcherDir is one directory up from where the [your_app].nocache.js file is.  For me, that was my war directory.
  2. You don't need a bind address for the GWT Code Server.  That just makes it stop working with a Ignoring non-whitelisted Dev Mode URL error.  The code server can happily be on 127.0.0.1, and the App Engine Server be accessed (for me) using lvh.me.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment