Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Re: Calling methods on Uint8Array is causing a ReferenceError in Super Dev Mode...

Actually, now that I look at it, I am guessing that the underlying buffer used by the FileReader is changing state while I'm trying to access it; I should have made a copy of it before using it.

I shall try that and see if that fixes it.

I don't know why it would work compiled but not in Super Dev Mode, except perhaps there are timing considerations involved here.

On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 5:35:02 PM UTC-8, TimOnGmail wrote:
I should add, the underlying data is coming from a FileReader object, reading data from the MediaRecorder API.  I suppose this is the actual cause, though I'm not sure.  I would think everything would be fine if it's working in compiled mode...

- Tim

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment