Monday, September 11, 2017

GWT splitting modules

I have a question regarding GWT RPC calls

I have a gwt maven project, and I want to split it into 3 maven modules client, server and shared

Ex:
If I have 2 interfaces StockPrice, and its StockPriceAsync in same package
Can I move these 2 interfaces into another maven module JAR (in shared module)?

I tried this but when Jenkins tried to build these maven project (with the 3 modules) it fails with this exception "No source code is available", and I put the inherit module with source path referenced to this package in the shared project

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment