Sunday, November 20, 2016

Re: GWT Code Splitting: The GWT Stuff and My Core Java Classes

I have a very similar issue.

Let say I want to have two modules
  • calculation
  • view
Now I would like to have:
  • one big javascript file containing all arbitrary GWT related javascript code.
    let say GWT.js (which will be the biggest file, I assume somehow 400-500kByte of size)
  • one calculation.js
    only containing my classes and dependent js transpilations for the calculation (this file shall be probably only a few kByte of size) and of course it depends on GWT.js
  • one view.js
    only containing my classes and dependent js transpilations for theview  (this file shall be probably also only a few kByte of size) and of course it depends on GWT.js
is such a splitting possible? If so how?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment