Monday, November 21, 2016

GWT Polymer : The icons are not appearing in the UI

Hi,

I tried to use the GWT Polymer and I am getting the UI with no icons.
This is my code
public void onModuleLoad() {

PaperButton button = new PaperButton("Press me!");
button.setRaised(true);
IronIcon icon = new IronIcon();
icon.setIcon("menu");
button.add(icon);
button.addClickHandler(new ClickHandler() {
@Override
public void onClick(ClickEvent event) {
// TODO Auto-generated method stub
Window.alert("Hello");
}
});
RootPanel.get().add(button);
}

I also tried few other widgets and they are also not showing up any icons. Did I miss something? Please help me. Thanks in advance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment