Sunday, February 28, 2016

Re: UIBinder and UI update/change at runtime


Gilberto,

     Thank you very much - you saved me a lot of time figuring out what is happening. The problem was indeed in DockLayoutPanel "add" method that is locked after adding "center" widget. I didn't mention this note at documentation. When I replaced DockLayoutPanel with LayoutPanel - everything start to work as expected. I was not dare to use flexbox yet, because I don't know  how to couple it with GWT and modify CSS properties from JAVA code, but this project looks very interesting. When I get more mature I will try it.

Thanks again, the problem is solved.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment