Monday, February 29, 2016

Project structure in IntelliJ

Maybe I'm just missing something, but I can't find a way to stray from IntelliJ's suggested package structure for GWT apps (see this link).

For example, if I have an application organised using a standard Maven directory layout, I'd like to place my module file (module.gwt.xml) in the src/main/resources/com/example/ folder, but this breaks IntelliJ's GWT build (the GWT compiler simply reports back it can't find module.gwt.xml on the classpath). Including src/main/resources/ as a content root in IntelliJ's project structure window doesn't seem to make any difference either.

It's the same deal for my GSS files, but in this case it's even more annoying because as soon as my GSS files are outside of src/main/java then I lose some IDE support for those files too.

I can build with Maven or Gradle no problems, but I'm wondering if it's possible to get IntelliJ to do the same. Mostly for the IDE support, but just in general would be great.

Cheers,
Ben.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment