Thursday, February 25, 2016

Re: Eclipse setup, javax.validation missing and jsp syntax highlighting

I just created a new workspace in Spring STS AFTER importing all my jars with a gradle build and it worked. Without the new workspace created, it did not work.


On Saturday, November 13, 2010 at 7:55:39 AM UTC-5, Stephen Buergler wrote:
I see in the RequestFactory example (http://code.google.com/p/google-
web-toolkit/source/browse/trunk/samples/expenses/src/main/java/com/
google/gwt/#gwt/sample/expenses/shared
), the Entity has properties
that have constraint annotations like
javax.validation.constraints.Size. Unfortunately when I try to use
them Eclipse just gives me red lines.. I think the package is missing.
How can I fix this? I'm on Ubuntu Linux with as little changed as is
required to get the Google Web Toolkit Plugin working.

Also .jsp files in my war directory are not getting highlighted and
can only be opened with a Text Editor. Is there a thing from one of
the eclipse software repositories that I need to download? I tried
installing a bunch of Java related stuff but it hasn't helped.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment