Thursday, October 1, 2015

Re: Problems GWT2.7 superdevmode + tomcat server

I have one more question regarding this issue, I don't know if it is normal superdevmode behavior or I am doing something wrong :
When I make a change to my war/META-INF/context.xml file and hit F5 in the web browser, the changes are not taken into account (even if I force a recompile by hitting the button "Dev mode on). The way I found to force superdevmode to reload the context.xml is to do a compile of my project before I unzip the war file and deploy it into tomcat /webapps.
With regards to plain java files, I think it works fine for me : when I make a change to java code and then hit F5 in web browser, it trigger a recompile and I see my changes.
Thomas

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment