Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Dynamic Output?

Hello,

I'm just learning GWT and I've noticed that there's no documentation about producing dynamic output. By which I mean the ability to, for example, make a call to a database and build that information into the HTML which is sent to the client. All of the information that I see requires the developer to make RPC calls for every bit of dynamic information, after the HTML has been downloaded.

I suspect that the RPC method is the only way, but I just wanted to verify that I wasn't missing something.

Thank you.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment