Friday, April 26, 2013

Re: Theme GWT, how does it works?

If I delete:
  <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.theme.clean.Clean'/>
  <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.theme.standard.Standard'/>

and if I run the project with eclipse, my project just use the CSS. And if I copy the same project on the server, the CSS doesn't do anything.

In fact, if I put the 2 line (for the theme) in the gwt.xml or if I don't do that, and if I delete the CSS on my server, I have the same result. The theme and the CSS don't do anything. Why? 

I just copy my file on the server, and I open the .html in a web browser, I have to do something else to make it works with theme and CSS?

Le jeudi 25 avril 2013 14:49:39 UTC-4, sebastie...@isen-lille.fr a écrit :
Hi,

My web application has serveral widgets like datePicker, dynamicDecorator... If I run my project with eclipse, widgets are ok.

I want to build my project on lighthttpd, so I just copy my folder on my server. When I open website with a web broswer, it works but all my widgets have no "style". ( for example, there are only the numbers for the datePicker: no color, no background...). 


I guess that the theme doesn't work without eclipse but in my gwt.xml I have:

  <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.theme.clean.Clean'/>
  <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.theme.standard.Standard'/>

 Do I really need to fill my CSS file to do the same thing with or without eclipse? Can I use the GWT theme without eclipse? I don't really understand the connections between the themes and the CSS..

Thank you in advance!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment