Monday, April 29, 2013

Re: is jsPDF required flash player



On Monday, April 29, 2013 8:40:57 AM UTC+2, Bhumika Thaker wrote:
I want to generate pdf at client side so I want achieve this using jspdf .

when I create sample , it is working fine in chrome but not in Mozilla and ie 10. I have one doubt that is this required flash player to generate pdf?

My system does not having flash player. if it required flash player, it is not usefull me. is there any other way to produce pdf using client script?

The web site says Flash is only needed for IE 9 and below.

But I actually wonder how this is related to GWT…

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment